Ooops there's a foal 2013 - Page 8
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Horse Breeds, Breeding, and Genetics > Horse Breeding

Ooops there's a foal 2013

This is a discussion on Ooops there's a foal 2013 within the Horse Breeding forums, part of the Horse Breeds, Breeding, and Genetics category

    Like Tree261Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        01-27-2013, 05:37 PM
      #71
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FGRanch    
    Well the mare is always huge and always looks pregnant. Last year I was so convinced that somehow she found a stallion and was pregnant. We didn't breed her (tried but she never cycled well enough for us to order semen) anyways she got HUGE, milked heavy and actually waxed up and did acted like she was in false labour. It was at this exact same time. I assumed it was the same thing. I looked at her, thought "Oh you are doing THAT again?! You really are a mess. Stupid mare."
    True story. I thought for sure she had caught. Her teats were as big as my mares that were milking.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        01-29-2013, 03:17 PM
      #72
    Yearling
    To quote Jurassic Park, "Life finds a way." Congratulations on your filly, she is so adorable!
         
        01-29-2013, 03:31 PM
      #73
    Green Broke
    ^^ while we're quoting Jurassic Park:

    God creates dinosaurs
    God destroys dinosaurs
    God creates man
    Man creates dinosaurs
    Dinosaurs destroy man...

    .. Women rule the earth!

    *now back to your regularly scheduled program*
         
        01-29-2013, 03:44 PM
      #74
    Green Broke
    After the hell you guys have been through you deserve this! She is so beautiful and precious and completely 100% perfect! I love her heart shaped nose! Congrats on the wonderful little surprise!
         
        01-29-2013, 03:51 PM
      #75
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by texasgal    
    ^^ while we're quoting Jurassic Park:

    God creates dinosaurs
    God destroys dinosaurs
    God creates man
    Man creates dinosaurs
    Dinosaurs destroy man...

    .. Women rule the earth!

    *now back to your regularly scheduled program*
    forgot a line there

    God creates dinosaurs
    God destroys dinosaurs
    God creates man
    Man destroys God
    Man creates dinosaurs
    Dinosaurs destroy man...
    ... Women inherit the earth!

    ... yes yes I am a nerd >.<
         
        01-29-2013, 04:15 PM
      #76
    Green Broke
    ** How did I miss THAT line ...? ** lol
    EliRose likes this.
         
        01-30-2013, 08:09 PM
      #77
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by NBEventer    
    After the hell you guys have been through you deserve this! She is so beautiful and precious and completely 100% perfect! I love her heart shaped nose! Congrats on the wonderful little surprise!

    Thanks very much, not sure how I missed this reply.

    There will be more pictures of my perfect little girl tomorrow
         
        01-30-2013, 09:53 PM
      #78
    Weanling
    Congrats on your precious surprise! She's super cute!
         
        01-30-2013, 10:18 PM
      #79
    Green Broke
    Awww what a doll she is!!
         
        01-31-2013, 01:32 PM
      #80
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FGRanch    
    Well the mare is always huge and always looks pregnant. Last year I was so convinced that somehow she found a stallion and was pregnant. We didn't breed her (tried but she never cycled well enough for us to order semen) anyways she got HUGE, milked heavy and actually waxed up and did acted like she was in false labour. It was at this exact same time. I assumed it was the same thing. I looked at her, thought "Oh you are doing THAT again?! You really are a mess. Stupid mare."
    Congrats that's the best kind of surprise you can get
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    ***Obsidian Arabian Expects New Foal for 2013*** Druydess Stallions and Broodmares 185 02-27-2013 06:55 PM
    "May's" Pregnancy thread-2013 Foal MyLittlePonies Horse Breeding 44 02-14-2013 02:13 AM
    2013 half Arab foal Poco1220 Horse Breeding 22 03-16-2012 11:33 PM
    ooops.... farmpony84 Barn Maintenance 4 01-14-2009 08:24 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:12 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0