I have come to the decision, however, that chances are pretty slim that I'll breed Tanner, at least to this guys stud. I've been hearing a few things from people I know about this guy basically offering up his stud to everyone who owns a mare. And despite that... Tanner's saddle is coming in soon (I hope) and I'd rather give her a chance as a riding horse.
Despite that, I do like to know everything I can about anything to do with horses, and so perhaps if I later do decide to breed one of them, I won't get screwed on the deal. ;p