Sure, he is bred for a more type of all around horse..Halter, Western Pleasure, a little cow horse and a little running..But more along the pleasure lines.. The Invester
- AQHA Hall of Fame Horse. AQHA Champion. Superior Halter. 75% NFQHA Blood. With 29 foal crops, The Invester stood out as a sire as well, 687 Performance Point-Earners, 21,029 Performance Points Earned, 143 of his foals earned Superiors, 4 World Champions, and 11 AQHA Champions. Not bad for a horse that was going to be a Halter horse. The Invester was indeed a Halter horse, earning His Superior in Halter, and so did His foals, 158 as a matter of fact, earning a total of 1476 Halter Points, but that wasn’t all. The Invester produced 4 Youth Champions, 4 Superior Halter Champions, and 3 High-Point Winners, and $313,220.00 in NSBA earnings. The Invester also made His mark in the cutting ring, with over $12,000 in NCHA earnings back in the days when $1000.00 dollar purse was huge. His greatest claim to fame was his pleasure horses, in 1980 6 of His get placed in the All- American Quarter Horse Congress 2 year old snaffle bit futurity, taking home 58 percent of the total class purse, $55,390.00. Three Bars
- Won: Speed Handicap
The leading sire of racing Quarter Horses for many years. American Quarter Horse Hall of Fame 1989. Died April 6, 1968.
Three Bars was the sire of 29 AQHA Champions, 4 AQHA Supreme Champions, 317 Racing Register of Merit earners, and his foals earned more than $3 million.
Since AQHA issued Joe Reed the P-3 number NFQHA accepted him as a 100% fnd. Horse. Joe Reed
- Born 6/21/21-Died 5/17/47 of heart attack. AQHA Hall of Fame 1992. AQHA Hall of Fame Sire.Breeder: Henry Lindsey,Granger,TX.Owner: J.J.Slankard,Elk City,OK.
Sire of 184 AQHA Foals, 27 Perf incl: 6 Race ROM, 1 Superior Cutting-Arena ROM, & 34 daughters produced ROM. King
- Breeder: Burney James, Encinal, TX. Owner: Jess Hankins, Rocksprings, TX.
100%fnd AQHA Hall of Fame Died 1958 A L.M. Gdsire ROM Race, A Leading sire/Maternal G.Sire AQHA CHs. & ROM Arena Sire Of 2 AQHA HofF: Poco Bueno & Royal King
658 foals, 218 performers from 23 crops. 35 race starters, 17 winners, 44 wins, 12 ROM/183 show performers, 104 hlt.pt. (1,088 pts); 107 perf.pt.-earners (2,061 pts) 147 total pt-earners with a total of 3,149 points All Divisions combined. Paula
- AQHA Champion, H-32, P-8. NCHA $251.59, COA. SIRE OF: 223 Foals-91 Performers. On Leading Sire/Maternal Grandsire list of AQHA Champions. Zippos Zapper
- LOTS of information about him..I would just Google him and then check out his all breed pedigree..Here is a little though, Performance Point Earner.
Superior Performance Offspring, ROM Performance Offspring,Pleasure Money-earners, NSBA Money-earners, Halter Point Earners. Zippo Pat Bars
- .Stallion Show Record for Zippo Pat Bars Hall of Fame Race money-earner ROM Performance Stallion Offspring Record for Zippo Pat Bars Hall of Fame Offspring: Superior Halter Offspring Superior Performance Offspring AQHA Champion Offspring ROM Performance Offspring NRHA Money-earners NCHA Money-earners Race Money-earners NSBA Money-earners Poco Pine
- AQHA Champion Superior Halter ROM Arena NCHA $776.11 Points: 10-Western Pleasure, 7-Cutting 2nd All-Time leading sire of AQHA Champions(36) Breeder/Owner: E. P. Waggoner, Ft. Worth, TX. Later owned by Paul Curtner, Jacksboro, TX. Poco Bueno
- Breeder: Jess Hankins, Rocksprings, TX. Owner: E. P. Waggoner, FtWorth, TX. 100% Foundation H-37.0/P-8.0 AQHA Champion/ROM Arena/Hall of Fame Sire of AQHA Chs/ROM Arena/Pro.Dghts/etc. HERDA Carrier He was grand champion stallion at Denvers National Western Stock Show, the Southwestern Exposition and Fat Stock Show in Fort Worth, State Fair of Texas in Dallas and the American Royal Livestock Show in Kansas City. As a 4-year-old, in 1948, Poco Bueno started his performance career as a cutting horse, and his amazing ability helped him to quickly acquire an impressive record - and a legion of fans. He was the first quarter horse to be insured for $100,000.00. Poco Bueno died November 28, 1969 and Mr. Waggoner left specific instructions in his will that Poco Bueno was to be buried in a standing position in a grave across from the ranch entrance on Hwy. 283.
More info can be found at Waggoners Poco Bueno Info Zippo Pine Bar
- 1992 Inducted NSBA Hall of Fame 2000 Inducted AQHA Hall of Fame Sperior Performance, 1972 WP. Sired: 1648 AQHA foals, 68 Appaloosas, & 72 Paints which collectively earned over 50,000 show points. All Time Leading Sire of AQHA High Point Performance Horses. Leading Sire of NSBA money earners. Sire of NRHA money earners. Euthanized on January 12, 1998 at age 29 following a major stroke.