I've seen so many stallion adds with so many different mare care options. I got to thinking, what is the norm? For example, one stallion was hand breeding only, wet mares were double the cost of dry, $150 of the stud fee was a non refundable booking fee, etc.
1) is it standard for wet mares to be double the cost of dry?
2) how often do stallion owners offer pasture breeding?
3) Do most stallion owners have part of the stud fee as a non refundable booking fee?
4) How do most owners deal with a live foal gaurantee? If the mare never foals successfuly dispite rebreeding, does the stallion owner just refund the refunable portion of the stud fee?
5) is the stallion owner expected to grain the mares, or if that is desired do the mare owners provide their own grain?