I think it could be possible, but imo, I don't think it would have been worth it as the likelihood of RC's semen reaching a follicle before Hydrive's would be a somewhat small percentage given that his semen was poor and frozen (which leads to lower motility) and Hydrive's was awesome/cooled. I think it would have been an added expense to the ranch as they would be giving me an extra dose that could be used somewhere else and the end result would have been the same, other than an added expense to me with the DNA testings and the hold on getting the foal registered. Just not worth it!
Thank you, Wyndella! I'm actually thinking about Big Chex to Cash right now, but was wondering what the most marketable bloodlines for reiners are right now and want to breed to big time reiners. I can't wait until a couple of her foals get in the right hands and get some earnings on them. I'm also planning on showing her in novice, but she'll get the training later in her life, so Im not sure how competitive we'll be, although she is still very, very trainable and open to new things. Gah, I can't believe she is 5 years old already!