Originally Posted by KyMoMoF3CuTiEs
We have supplements frozen and powder. I'm running on about 2 hours sleep since 3 pm yesterday. It's cold and raining. Tonight would be yucky night. I'm exhausted but can't sleep for worrying about her. She is gaping open this even and it looks bloody/wet back there. I hope she bags up and waits! It would be worth another 2-4 week wait just if she would. But, this week is her week the vet said would be her last and he would consider her overdue from his exam on the 13th. So pray she does it all by next Sunday or we will have to do something.
Posted via Mobile Device
Well maybe she'll be one of those that bags as soon as she foals :) Posted via Mobile Device