Still no baby, going by what the vet said saying but, saying he was a couple of weeks off and that the pre o was off by almost 2 months and my what if bred date of April 30th. She would be at 357 today. She's doing lots of stomping, kicking at her belly, biting sides, tail swishing. I covered her in spray and I don't see bugs. But there could be some I'm not seeing.
Posted via Mobile Device
ETA I spoke with the vet, I told him there is still no distress. So we are going the hold of the visit out. I think the best thing to do is just wait. Still movement from the foal. So we are just gonna cool off and wait it out a little while.
Last edited by KyMoMoF3CuTiEs; 04-22-2013 at 12:42 PM.