Surprise Foal! - Page 3
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Horse Breeds, Breeding, and Genetics > Horse Breeding

Surprise Foal!

This is a discussion on Surprise Foal! within the Horse Breeding forums, part of the Horse Breeds, Breeding, and Genetics category
  • Ohio owner surender pony
  • "i has been very polite "

Like Tree32Likes

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
    02-09-2012, 01:13 AM
  #21
Weanling
In some states if a stallion services a mare even if you didnt want it they can request you pay a stud fee or surrender the foal. I hope you can work things out with the stud owner.
     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
    02-09-2012, 01:46 AM
  #22
Started
Subbing...
This will be a neet baby to see Love those spotted babies!
Shefff likes this.
     
    02-09-2012, 04:12 AM
  #23
Yearling
How do you sub lol? I want to keep reading and listening to this post :)
     
    02-09-2012, 07:05 AM
  #24
Started
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayz    
How do you sub lol? I want to keep reading and listening to this post :)
Just by posting in the thread you subscribe to it. People will say that if they don't have anything to say but they want to subscribe.
feistymomma likes this.
     
    02-09-2012, 07:33 AM
  #25
Foal
Quote:
Originally Posted by amp23    
Just by posting in the thread you subscribe to it. People will say that if they don't have anything to say but they want to subscribe.

Now see...I thought they were "subbing" at like a school. I get it now I was wondering why all these people kept post they were subbing. Oh jeez.......I need some more sleep!


Can't wait to see that baby!!
amp23 likes this.
     
    02-09-2012, 12:07 PM
  #26
Foal
Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoRoX87    
I'm in heaven, sooo many babies due this year:))

What registry would she be registered with?
Posted via Mobile Device
The Appaloosa Sport Horse Association
     
    02-09-2012, 12:16 PM
  #27
Foal
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostwindAppaloosa    
in some states if a stallion services a mare even if you didnt want it they can request you pay a stud fee or surrender the foal. I hope you can work things out with the stud owner.
Oh geez! I'd throw a fit if she asked me to surrender the foal... It's too late now, I'm beyond attached. Lol

The stallion's owner hasn't hinted towards anything like that. In fact, she mentioned she might be interested in purchasing it if I didn't want to keep it.
Considering the circumstances, everyone (the stallions owner and I) has been very polite about the whole thing.


But you never know... If that baby comes out with wings or one horn, I bet she'd want it back.
FlyGap likes this.
     
    02-09-2012, 12:31 PM
  #28
Green Broke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shefff    
Oh geez! I'd throw a fit if she asked me to surrender the foal... It's too late now, I'm beyond attached. Lol

The stallion's owner hasn't hinted towards anything like that. In fact, she mentioned she might be interested in purchasing it if I didn't want to keep it.
Considering the circumstances, everyone (the stallions owner and I) has been very polite about the whole thing.


But you never know... If that baby comes out with wings or one horn, I bet she'd want it back.
she's not alowed to buy it, because I'm going to steel it! That is hopefully going to be one flashy baby!

*praying for a spotted colt*
Shefff likes this.
     
    02-09-2012, 12:44 PM
  #29
Trained
Looks like it was your lucky day. Both the mare and stallion are really nice horses.
Shefff likes this.
     
    02-09-2012, 01:29 PM
  #30
Foal
Subbing - from the looks of the two parents, that is going to be one beautiful little baby. Good luck!
Shefff likes this.
     

Tags
appa, appaloosa crossbreeds, foals, oldenburg

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Surprise! shaggy Horse Talk 42 01-31-2012 11:33 PM
last sat i had a surprise bigbull Horse Talk 3 02-23-2011 11:43 AM
Surprise! ShutUpJoe Horse Videos 4 12-01-2010 09:39 PM
Wow, what a surprise Current Displeasure Horse Talk 3 07-26-2009 11:19 PM
Surprise!! FGRanch Horse Pictures 29 01-04-2009 12:44 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0