Update: Solei's Filly has arrived! Solei's foaling Thread/2013 Baby Bumps - Page 11
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Horse Breeds, Breeding, and Genetics > Horse Breeding

Update: Solei's Filly has arrived! Solei's foaling Thread/2013 Baby Bumps

This is a discussion on Update: Solei's Filly has arrived! Solei's foaling Thread/2013 Baby Bumps within the Horse Breeding forums, part of the Horse Breeds, Breeding, and Genetics category
  • Arabian horse red cedar farm

Like Tree855Likes

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
    03-06-2013, 09:17 PM
  #101
Green Broke
And Obsidian Dream S-- sire of Solei's upcoming foal..



Enough to get one all twitterpated..
     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
    03-06-2013, 09:32 PM
  #102
Weanling
*DROOLING* That is one FINE hunka horse right there!
Druydess and horsecrazygirl like this.
     
    03-06-2013, 10:09 PM
  #103
Green Broke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Cedar Farm    
*DROOLING* That is one FINE hunka horse right there!
Thank you my dear-- hunky has been used to describe him..LOL
Red Cedar Farm likes this.
     
    03-06-2013, 11:10 PM
  #104
Foal
She is our fist horse that has shown before the last month of pregnancy so all of us around here are thinking she is huge. LMAO. Apparently we are just not use to the more elegant smaller breeds in foal. We just lost our Arabian mare and I'm sure enjoying watching the updates on yours. Very beautiful girl I'm sure the baby is going to be just stunning. I think I might be having a bam bam to your pebble.
     
    03-06-2013, 11:22 PM
  #105
Green Broke
Quote:
Originally Posted by lives2hope    
She is our fist horse that has shown before the last month of pregnancy so all of us around here are thinking she is huge. LMAO. Apparently we are just not use to the more elegant smaller breeds in foal. We just lost our Arabian mare and I'm sure enjoying watching the updates on yours. Very beautiful girl I'm sure the baby is going to be just stunning. I think I might be having a bam bam to your pebble.
HAHAHAHA!! Yes-- your girl would have a Bam-Bam to my Pebble!

I am so sorry to hear you lost your Arabian. It's so very difficult to lose a cherished companion.

I will be especially interested to see your Bam-Bam very soon!! Perhaps he or she will add some joy and mitigate your recent loss. I hope so. I lost my most precious mare less than a few years ago and my heart still aches for her... but Solei is her full sister, so there is a double blessing in her coming foal. TY for your kind words; this is a very special new life soon to come- as is yours..
     
    03-06-2013, 11:54 PM
  #106
Foal
Thank you for your kind words. We are coping with our loss, I am not doing so well but this foal is keeping us busy getting ready for him/her. So we are all just trying to stay very excited about that. We are considering buying another Arab, but we got Mia as a rescue and she was an older girl. I'm just not sure that I'm up to breaking a young Arab horse to ride. I am rather positive I might break something of my own in the process! So for now I get to enjoy them from a far. This is my polite way of saying I will stalking your thread.
     
    03-06-2013, 11:59 PM
  #107
Green Broke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Druydess    
And Obsidian Dream S-- sire of Solei's upcoming foal..



Enough to get one all twitterpated..
talk about eye-candy!
     
    03-07-2013, 12:12 AM
  #108
Green Broke
Quote:
Originally Posted by lives2hope    
Thank you for your kind words. We are coping with our loss, I am not doing so well but this foal is keeping us busy getting ready for him/her. So we are all just trying to stay very excited about that. We are considering buying another Arab, but we got Mia as a rescue and she was an older girl. I'm just not sure that I'm up to breaking a young Arab horse to ride. I am rather positive I might break something of my own in the process! So for now I get to enjoy them from a far. This is my polite way of saying I will stalking your thread.
You are so very welcome. I do know how you feel-- from my own experience. I can only say it DOES get better. The loss of my dear Firestorm-- Solei's sister, was one of the factors influencing her being bred. She is deserving on her own merit, but my one regret is never having bred her sister. I am fortunate to have Solei, and now, a continuation of both sisters' - who are the most amazing spirits!
Be patient. The healing will come, and there'll be new joys and more love to come.
Please feel free to stalk my thread..LOL I'll invite you to join Solei's fan club- we have several very vocal members now..
     
    03-07-2013, 12:27 AM
  #109
Green Broke
Solei and her big sis Firestorm-- sometimes-- I could only tell them apart by Firestorm's socks..

     
    03-07-2013, 11:59 PM
  #110
Yearling
WOW! They look a lot alike!
     

Quick Reply
Please help keep the Horse Forum enjoyable by reporting rude posts.
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

Already have a Horse Forum account?
Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

New to the Horse Forum?
Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Old Thread Warning
This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Chilly's Foaling Thread! Due: Mid-March 2013 **Foal has arrived!** CLaPorte432 Horse Breeding 250 05-01-2013 10:39 PM
Tica's Foaling Thread **UPDATE** Foal has arrived! Nightside Horse Breeding 495 04-15-2013 12:38 PM
Tenakee's Foaling Thread **Update** Foal Has Arrived! ButtInTheDirt Horse Breeding 616 02-06-2013 09:26 PM
Shawnee's Foaling Thread ~ Baby has arrived!! SunnyDraco Horse Breeding 53 07-05-2012 04:31 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0