Update: Solei's Filly has arrived! Solei's foaling Thread/2013 Baby Bumps - Page 17
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Horse Breeds, Breeding, and Genetics > Horse Breeding

Update: Solei's Filly has arrived! Solei's foaling Thread/2013 Baby Bumps

This is a discussion on Update: Solei's Filly has arrived! Solei's foaling Thread/2013 Baby Bumps within the Horse Breeding forums, part of the Horse Breeds, Breeding, and Genetics category
  • "foaling thread"
  • Baby bumps of 2013

Like Tree855Likes

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
    04-14-2013, 11:46 PM
  #161
Green Broke
By those pics, I think you'll have a baby very soon. She looks beautiful too!
Druydess likes this.
     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
    04-15-2013, 12:46 AM
  #162
Started
Subbing!
Druydess likes this.
     
    04-15-2013, 12:24 PM
  #163
Green Broke
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseLovinLady    
By those pics, I think you'll have a baby very soon. She looks beautiful too!
I certainly hope you're right!! Waiting is nerve-wracking at this point..LOL
     
    04-15-2013, 12:58 PM
  #164
Trained
She has a bigger bag then my girl that already foaled! Lol. When is the 320 day mark?
Posted via Mobile Device
     
    04-15-2013, 01:05 PM
  #165
Yearling
Ok, I've been quietly creeping this thread, waiting for her to get closer to the due date, but judging by those bag pictures, she is looking pretty close and I can be silent no longer. Subbing.

P.S. She is absolutely gorgeous. Arabs are my favorite.
     
    04-15-2013, 01:37 PM
  #166
Green Broke
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLaPorte432    
She has a bigger bag then my girl that already foaled! Lol. When is the 320 day mark?
Posted via Mobile Device
LOL!! Well even my trainer says she's been ahead of her 2 girls who were bred before her. I guess she's being very industrious about her matron duties.

She hit Day 320 yesterday. Today is 321.
SunnyDraco likes this.
     
    04-15-2013, 05:29 PM
  #167
Green Broke
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druydess    
I certainly hope you're right!! Waiting is nerve-wracking at this point..LOL
Yes it is! I nearly chewed my fingernails off waiting for Bonnie to foal Cheyenne.
     
    04-16-2013, 12:22 AM
  #168
Green Broke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glynnis    
Ok, I've been quietly creeping this thread, waiting for her to get closer to the due date, but judging by those bag pictures, she is looking pretty close and I can be silent no longer. Subbing.

P.S. She is absolutely gorgeous. Arabs are my favorite.
Feel free to creep away!! I enjoy sharing her..

Please-- do not be silent; join the foaling excitement!
Thanks Glynnis: Solei is a rare gem..
     
    04-16-2013, 04:17 PM
  #169
Yearling
Now I'm getting excited!
Druydess likes this.
     
    04-16-2013, 05:35 PM
  #170
Yearling
Oh boy! Safe zone! Come on momma grow a healthy beautiful baby!
Posted via Mobile Device
Druydess likes this.
     

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Chilly's Foaling Thread! Due: Mid-March 2013 **Foal has arrived!** CLaPorte432 Horse Breeding 250 05-01-2013 09:39 PM
Tica's Foaling Thread **UPDATE** Foal has arrived! Nightside Horse Breeding 495 04-15-2013 11:38 AM
Tenakee's Foaling Thread **Update** Foal Has Arrived! ButtInTheDirt Horse Breeding 616 02-06-2013 08:26 PM
Shawnee's Foaling Thread ~ Baby has arrived!! SunnyDraco Horse Breeding 53 07-05-2012 03:31 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0