09-27-2013, 08:02 PM
| || |
I know Sage hadn't even had this one yet, but we are trying to decide if we are going to breed her next year. We are not going to breed her after the foal, it's just too late in the season, we are already looking at having to deal with a foal in winter. Like you we would breed her in Feb/March.
We already have a yearling, 4 1/2 month old and now the foal so we will be busy. We are keeping what we have but people are interested in future foals. We still need to halter break Sage, my Uncle will help (OK, do) with that, we are best with the younger ones...lol.
Posted via Mobile Device