Whose breeding their stallions for 2011? - The Horse Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 Old 03-27-2011, 11:02 PM Thread Starter
Started
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,576
• Horses: 2
Whose breeding their stallions for 2011?

Just out of curiosity, who has a stallion standing at stud for 2011? I have one that we're breeding this year.
MyLittlePonies is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 21 Old 03-28-2011, 07:15 AM
Weanling
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Wilsonville, Ontario, CANADA
Posts: 347
• Horses: 0
I have Guaranteed Gold - my 16.1hh cremello TB stallion that will be once again offered to Mare Owners. He is producing fabulous, athletic, user friendly foals in palomino, buckskin and smoky black colours



And Winner - 17.1hh HZ grey Polish WB stallion, winner at the GP level of show jumping - producer of winning hunters and jumpers as well ...


www.TrueColoursFarm.com
Unique coloured TB's & Sport Horses. Standing Guaranteed Gold-16.1hh cremello TB stallion - AQHA, ApHC & APHA listed - CSHA Bronze Premium stallion
TrueColours is offline  
post #3 of 21 Old 04-02-2011, 08:53 AM
Started
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: New River, Az
Posts: 2,472
• Horses: 0
I have mini stallions. My three breeding boys are National Top Fives. Two are available to approved outside mares.

I also have a 2 year old I recently got who hasn't been shown YET (he will probably next year), and two yearlings. One of them is hubby's future driving horse and will be gelded later this year (we alreadyhave flies now so will have to wait), and the other is potential stallion material. He had his first real show last weekend, three 1sts, two 2nds, two 3rds and a 4th. His next show is next weekend, and in the fall he will be showing at Nationals. I really love. This guy, and being one I bred, I sure hope the Nationals judges do, too! :)

ETA pics on the mini stallions page, link in sig. Will try to post here later but on my phone now so I can't.
CheyAut is offline  
post #4 of 21 Old 04-02-2011, 09:04 AM
Yearling
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Cave City, KY
Posts: 987
• Horses: 2
We have Sky standing. I am not breeding my mares this year. I am concentrating more on getting his get out their in the show pens. Working with Sky getting him ready for a rider and then next year take him to the shows and prove him.

I am wanting to redo some things and then really get to showing and putting his name out there.

Striving to always excel in everything I do. Whether I fail or not I always try to do better than last time.
equus717 is offline  
post #5 of 21 Old 04-04-2011, 01:18 AM
Foal
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Prince George BC
Posts: 27
• Horses: 0
Special Breeding Offer

WATCH OUT is a 2003 imported Dutch Warmblood stallion whom is bred classically with a modern type while still maintaining balanced blood and ridability.
His sire BALOU DU ROUET Z is the son of BALOUBET DU ROUET who is the best performing stallion of all time. BALOUBET DU ROUET has won three consecutive World Cup finals, two Olympic medals including the individual gold medal at the 2004 Athens Olympic games with Rodrigo Pessoa.

WATCH OUT's dams sire, INDOCTRO, is a foundation sire who continues to prove his lineage's reputation as progenitors of performance horses. His offspring are becoming known for their jumping ability and he is continuously represented at the World Championships for Young Jumping Horses.

In 2007 WATCH OUT was champion of the Canadian Warmblood stallion performance testing with a 10 for willingness. He also achieved the accomplishment of being the first stallion EVER to be the first to win both the jumping and dressage portion of the test.

WATCH OUT is currently competing very successfully on the A-circuit at venues such as Spruce Meadows in the 1.20m-1.30m divisions with a professional as well as with his amateur owner.
As a five year old, Watch Out competed at the Sacramento international horse show with a 16 year old girl in the children's classes with clear rounds everyday.

WATCH OUT stamps his foals with excellent minds, chrome and elasticity as well as jumping technique.
Watch Out is a must for every breeding program.

Special Breeding Offer For North/Central B.C

Being based in North/Central B.C we know how difficult it is to be competitive in the horse show business.A major difficulty is transportation and the time and costs incurrred.Because of this Cobblehill Jumpers would like to offer our fellow northerners an opportunity to breed to a high performance stallion at a special rate.
Watch Out will be standing in Prince George for most of April and May this year.If you are considering breeding to this top quality stallion,please contact us for more information on this time limited special opportunity.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WatchOutPosterFINAL.jpg (81.2 KB, 287 views)

Cobble Hill Jumpers
"Home of Watch Out"
www.cobblehilljumpers.com
Cobble Hill Jumpers is offline  
post #6 of 21 Old 04-04-2011, 01:25 PM Thread Starter
Started
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,576
• Horses: 2
Fabulous stallions guys! Gorgeous as ever!

Our family owns an AQHA bay stallion by radical rodder. He's such a lover. We are proud to have him here with us. He's a futurity champion himself and produces fabulous AQHA momey and point earners, futurity champions, 4H champions, all arounds, great broodmares with proven foals, regional experience champs, and so much more each with great personalities, great minds, excellent conformation, muscle, color, size, just a complete package of great all around horses. B-)
Have an early discount by april 31sr going on! Nice stud fee for such and excellent sire. Hell be coming back out in the show pen this year!!! Ill have pictures later! Not at the house yet lol.
Yep, you guys have some fabulous stallions!
Posted via Mobile Device
MyLittlePonies is offline  
post #7 of 21 Old 04-04-2011, 07:32 PM
Foal
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Prince George BC
Posts: 27
• Horses: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobble Hill Jumpers View Post
WATCH OUT is a 2003 imported Dutch Warmblood stallion whom is bred classically with a modern type while still maintaining balanced blood and ridability.
His sire BALOU DU ROUET Z is the son of BALOUBET DU ROUET who is the best performing stallion of all time. BALOUBET DU ROUET has won three consecutive World Cup finals, two Olympic medals including the individual gold medal at the 2004 Athens Olympic games with Rodrigo Pessoa.

WATCH OUT's dams sire, INDOCTRO, is a foundation sire who continues to prove his lineage's reputation as progenitors of performance horses. His offspring are becoming known for their jumping ability and he is continuously represented at the World Championships for Young Jumping Horses.

In 2007 WATCH OUT was champion of the Canadian Warmblood stallion performance testing with a 10 for willingness. He also achieved the accomplishment of being the first stallion EVER to be the first to win both the jumping and dressage portion of the test.

WATCH OUT is currently competing very successfully on the A-circuit at venues such as Spruce Meadows in the 1.20m-1.30m divisions with a professional as well as with his amateur owner.
As a five year old, Watch Out competed at the Sacramento international horse show with a 16 year old girl in the children's classes with clear rounds everyday.

WATCH OUT stamps his foals with excellent minds, chrome and elasticity as well as jumping technique.
Watch Out is a must for every breeding program.

Special Breeding Offer For North/Central B.C

Being based in North/Central B.C we know how difficult it is to be competitive in the horse show business.A major difficulty is transportation and the time and costs incurrred.Because of this Cobblehill Jumpers would like to offer our fellow northerners an opportunity to breed to a high performance stallion at a special rate.
Watch Out will be standing in Prince George for most of April and May this year.If you are considering breeding to this top quality stallion,please contact us for more information on this time limited special opportunity.
VIDEO:

Cobble Hill Jumpers
"Home of Watch Out"
www.cobblehilljumpers.com
Cobble Hill Jumpers is offline  
post #8 of 21 Old 04-04-2011, 07:43 PM
Foal
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 120
• Horses: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueColours View Post
I have Guaranteed Gold - my 16.1hh cremello TB stallion that will be once again offered to Mare Owners. He is producing fabulous, athletic, user friendly foals in palomino, buckskin and smoky black colours

I'm drooling... WOW is that one gorgeous stallion. You make me want to steal him , you have a looker on your hands that's for sure. :)

Sydney Rylie
~A real mother knows when to love, and when to be tough~
~God gave me clarity to be a mother, a wife, and a reason to love life~
RylieHorses is offline  
post #9 of 21 Old 04-05-2011, 06:46 AM
Weanling
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Wilsonville, Ontario, CANADA
Posts: 347
• Horses: 0
Quote:
I'm drooling... WOW is that one gorgeous stallion. You make me want to steal him , you have a looker on your hands that's for sure.
Thanks RylieHorses! But you're only saying that because he is clean - for once. Which usually lasts for 10 seconds or less once he is turned out. And then he drops and rolls. And rolls again. And rolls a few more times for good measure to make sure both sides are equally dirty ...

... sigh ... the pleasure of light horses ...

www.TrueColoursFarm.com
Unique coloured TB's & Sport Horses. Standing Guaranteed Gold-16.1hh cremello TB stallion - AQHA, ApHC & APHA listed - CSHA Bronze Premium stallion
TrueColours is offline  
post #10 of 21 Old 04-05-2011, 09:15 AM
Foal
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 120
• Horses: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueColours View Post
Thanks RylieHorses! But you're only saying that because he is clean - for once. Which usually lasts for 10 seconds or less once he is turned out. And then he drops and rolls. And rolls again. And rolls a few more times for good measure to make sure both sides are equally dirty ...

... sigh ... the pleasure of light horses ...
I feel your sorrow, I have a buckskin overo who does the same thing. She keeps trying to make me believe she's a black horse haha. He is still stunning ;)

Sydney Rylie
~A real mother knows when to love, and when to be tough~
~God gave me clarity to be a mother, a wife, and a reason to love life~
RylieHorses is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

Already have a Horse Forum account?
Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

New to the Horse Forum?
Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.



User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Calendar for 2011 TaMMa89 General Off Topic Discussion 14 02-05-2011 07:58 AM
Decisions, Decisions! Sporthorse Breeding 2011 Decisions =P NittanyEquestrian Horse Breeding 34 12-27-2010 09:06 PM
2011 Breeding Special to Hanoverian Grandom(Grannus) NorthSpring Sport Horses 0 11-03-2010 11:44 AM
Possible Stallions - Future Breeding - Opinions wanted! Delregans Way Horse Breeds 4 09-18-2008 12:10 AM
Stallions Age Limit for Breeding jofielder7 Horse Breeding 2 10-12-2007 02:09 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome