Alright here goes.. Blue Boy Doc
- NCHA money earner ($405.93) and producer of NCHA & NRHA winners. WC producer of 3XWC Apache Blue Boy 2003 Am heeling horse. Apache Blue Boy is the 2008 World Champion Amateur Heading HorseAll around ranch horses and show horses. Blue Boy Doc is Canadas only son of Docs Prescription a leading sire of WC cutting and pleasure horses. Dry Doc-
* Stallion Show Record NCHA FUTURITY CHAMPION 71 * NCHA Earnings: $85,149 * NCHA HALL OF FAME * AQHA Reserve W.CH. CUTTING Superior Performance, CUTTING * Stallion Sire Record World Champion Sire, NCHA NCHA Get Money-earners Working Cow Horse Get Money-earners * Leading Sire List Equistat Leading Performance List: #13 - * Leading CUTTING Sire - * Lifetime GET Earnings $3,815,501 Owner: M L Chartier, Fair Haven, MI. HERDA Carrier. Docs Prescription
- AQHA CHAMPION: NRHA money-earner, NCHA money-earner, Halter Point Earner, ROM Performance. OFFSPRING: World Champion Offspring,
Reserve World Champion Offspring, Superior Performance Offspring, ROM Halter Offspring, ROM Performance Offspring, NRHA Money-earners, NCHA Money-earners,
NSBA Money-earners, NRCHA Money-earners. Sire of Blue Boy Doc World Champion Sire and Shy Presription full brother to Docs Hotrodder, Docs Lynx , Docs Cupcake Doc Bar
- SI-75, 4-0-0-1, $95. H-36, P-0
Leading sire of AQHA Champions, NCHA Champions, and Arena ROMs. Offspring earned $1,178,484 in cutting. SIRE OF: Wrld Ch 9, Resrve Wrld Ch 4, Top Ten World Show Offspring, Superior Halter. AQHA Hall of Fame 75%fnd. Doc Bar was foaled in 1956, and his sire was Lightning Bar, a son of Three Bars (TB). His dam was Dandy Doll, a daughter of Texas Dandy. Dandy Doll's dam was a descendant of Joe Reed P-3.
Among Doc Bar's famous offspring are Doc O'Lena, Doc's Oak, Dry Doc, Doc's Marmoset, Doc's Dandy Doll, Doc's Haida, Doc's Starlight, Handle Bar Doc, Doc's Prescription, and Doc's Play Mate. Among his grandget are Smart Little Lena, Lenas Peppy, Royal Mahogany, and Lynx Melody.
Doc Bar died on July 20, 1992, and was buried on the Jensen/Ward Doc Bar Ranch in Paicines, California.
Doc Bar was inducted into the American Quarter Horse Association's (or AQHA) AQHA Hall of Fame. In 2007 Western Horseman magazine chose Doc as number two on their list of top ten ranch horse bloodlines. Lightning Bar
- AQHA H-18/R-26 AQHA CHAMPION ROM Arena Race SI-95(AAA)(SP)(R-26.0)/ (FLS), 10-4-3-1, $1,491. AQHA Hall of Fame 2008 DECEASED: 1960
Breeder/Owner: Art Pollard, Tucson, AZ. 25% NFQHA A Leading Sire & Maternal Grandsire of Race ROM A Leading Sire Money Earners Sire of 77 ROM Race
SUPREME CH.OFFSPRING: Lightning Rey. AQHA CH.OFFSPRING: Cactus Comet, Crash Bang, Lightning Rey, Pana Bar, Relampago Bar, Doc Bar.
SUPR.HLT.OFFSPRING: Crash Bang, Lightnin Bar Jr, Lightning Rey, Pana Bar. Poco Tivio
- has won $11,188.39 in NCHA Top Ten World Show AQHA Champion NCHA money-earner Halter Point Earner ROM Performance Awards: COA, Bronze Stallion Offspring: Superior Performance Offspring AQHA Champion Offspring ROM Performance Offspring NCHA Money-earners Halter Point Earner. Texas Dandy
- SI-75, 14-3-1-1, $61. Race ROM. AQHA Hall Of Fame. Breeder: R. C. Tatum, Junction, TX. Owner: W. A. Northington, Egypt, TX. Sired 14 AAA runners, 35 Race ROM, 3 AQHA Champions, 2 Superior Halter, 7 Arena ROM,
39 ROM prod daughters. A Leading Maternal Grandsire of ROM Race Qualifiers. Jameen Tivio
- H-13, P-0
AQHA CHAMP PRODUCER, Produced: 1 AQHA Champion, 1 Superior Halter, 2 ROM Arena Offspring, NCHA Derby Champion, Equistat Top Ten Leading Cutting Sire list, AQHA ROM, NRHA $$ earners, and Equistat ALL TIME leading cutting sire. Poco Bueno
- Breeder: Jess Hankins, Rocksprings, TX. Owner: E. P. Waggoner, Ft. Worth, TX. 100% Foundation H-37.0/P-8.0 AQHA Champion/ROM Arena/Hall of Fame Sire of AQHA Chs/ROM Arena/Pro.Dghts/etc. HERDA Carrier
He was grand champion stallion at Denvers National Western Stock Show, the Southwestern Exposition and Fat Stock Show in Fort Worth, State Fair of Texas in Dallas and the American Royal Livestock Show in Kansas City. As a 4-year-old, in 1948, Poco Bueno started his performance career as a cutting horse, and his amazing ability helped him to quickly acquire an impressive record - and a legion of fans. He was the first quarter horse to be insured for $100,000.00. Poco Bueno died November 28, 1969 and Mr. Waggoner left specific instructions in his will that Poco Bueno was to be buried in a standing position in a grave across from the ranch entrance on Hwy. 283.
More info can be found at Waggoners Poco Bueno Info Gay Jay
DAM OF: Freckles Playboy. ACHIEVEMENTS: NCHA$ $1,090.00
World & Reserve World Champion Offspring, Superior Performance Offspring, NRHA Money-earners, NCHA Money-earners & Performance Point earners. Freckles Playboy
- World Champion(1977) Top Ten World Show(1978)NRHA money-earner($39) NCHA money-earner($59,976) ROM Performance(1978)78.5%NFQHA
2083 Foals-1114 Perf.Freckles Playboy is currently #2 producing NCHA Sire
He has produced $27,169,419.00 in NCHA.Put down in 2003 at the age of 30 following kidney failure King
- Breeder: Burney James, Encinal, TX.
Owner: Jess Hankins, Rocksprings, TX.
100%fnd AQHA Hall of Fame Died 1958
A L.M. Gdsire ROM Race, A Leading sire/Maternal G.Sire AQHA CHs. & ROM Arena
Sire Of 2 AQHA HofF: Poco Bueno & Royal King 658 foals, 218 performers from 23 crops. 35 race starters, 17 winners, 44 wins, 12 ROM/183 show performers, 104 hlt.pt. (1,088 pts); 107 perf.pt.-earners (2,061 pts)
147 total pt-earners with a total of 3,149 points All Divisions combined. Sheilwin
- Breeder: W T Waggoner, Vernon, TX
Owner: E P Waggoner, Ft Worth, TX 100% NFQHA
Dam of NCHA Hall of Fame and 2 Cowhorse Hall of Fame, 5 NCHA money earners w/LTE $113,873.76, 3 AQHA Champions, and 5 Arena ROM incl 2 Honor Roll Chs, 2 Superior Halter, and 1 Superior Cutting earning 285 Halter Pts and 794 Perf pts.
Over all he has a very, very nice set up and has the potential to be a great little horse is he has the right mind set and nice conformation.. Any pictures of him?? You may want to have him tested for HERDA just to be safe, there are a few horses in the his pedigree that are carriers..If he is just a carrier and only has one copy of the gene it shouldn't affect him. If he is diagnosed with two copies of the gene and starts to have problems with it he will most likely have to be PTS, there isn't a cure for HERDA and it isn't something to skirt around..It can also hide in younger horses and won't surface until you start the horse under saddle...Just being cautious about it and have him checked..Over all I really like him and if his test comes back clear, he has a nice mindset, and conformation.. I'd buy him.