1. I have been riding for 9 years altogether (includes horse camps, trails etc) and taking jumping and dressage lessons for the past 3 and a half years.
2. I would be able to provide a stable and a paddock and would probably only stable the horse in either wet conditions and at night.
3. Would like to compete in show jumping classes
4. We go camping every year out in the country and the horse would have to stay in a yard at night as the camp site does not have stables. (Could this be a problem depending on the breed of horse)
5. Would need a horse between 15 - 17 hands.
This would be my first horse, What would you consider suitable.