Next year (I no, I no why ask now when I have another year to go) anyways towards the end of next year Im planning on getting a horse and I was wondering what type of horse breed would best suit me taking into consideration these points:
1. I have been riding for 9 years altogether (includes horse camps, trails etc) and taking jumping and dressage lessons for the past 3 and a half years.
2. I would be able to provide a stable and a paddock and would probably only stable the horse in either wet conditions and at night.
3. Would like to compete in show jumping classes
4. We go camping every year out in the country and the horse would have to stay in a yard at night as the camp site does not have stables. (Could this be a problem depending on the breed of horse)
5. Would need a horse between 15 - 17 hands.
This would be my first horse, What would you consider suitable.