ok the answers
all of the questions have been answered right at least once so here we go... feel free to contradict if you want
1. Falabella - even minier than a mini!
2. Shire - turns out is a famous drum horse stallion for the queen! so well done for people that did their research, i looked him up and it turns out he passed away, rip pretty shire
3. Welsh Mountain sec A < sec a- no one got that but it is, has the purest shape head and little
4. Thoroughbred - easy one!
5. Quarter Horse - bit deceptive because of the colouring but well done peeps
6. Sport Horse- whey! someone got it!
7. Mustang - maybe it was the background image that gave this one away
8. Exmoor - a great brittish breed!
9. Knapstrup - suprised so many of you got this one! well done
10. Anglo-Arab - one person got my baby's breed right!, spose that pic doesnt show off his arabside as well lol, love him to bits! cheat hint- could have gone to my barn to find that one out :P
Keep your feet on the ground when your head's in the clouds.