Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Northern Wisconsin
1. What do you like about your horse? I love that he's always there to give me a nuzzle when I'm feeling down. I love how some days, he pushes me to my limits and some days he's a perfect angel. I love how when I try to correct him, he acts like he has no idea what he did wrong and puts on this sad puppy dog face. I love how he tries his hardest for me each time I put the saddle on him.
2. What would you like to improve about your horse? His forward-movement. He had a poor-fitting saddle before and now he's afraid it will hurt if he stretches out. I would also like him to have a better and more consistent "whoa".
3. What style of riding do you do? Right now, we're just doing some western pleasure but we were doing English until I realized his saddle was causing him pain.
4. Does you horse have any injuries or problems? He's super thin-skinned, not sure if that's what you consider a problem but its makes spraying him a lot of work.
5. If so, are any of these problems associated with the type of work your horse does? I can't fly spray him without a huge fight so most times he's being attacked by flies as we are riding.
To see the wind's power, the rain's cleansing, and the sun's radiant life, one need only to look at the horse.