1. What do you like about your horse? I love that he's always there to give me a nuzzle when I'm feeling down. I love how some days, he pushes me to my limits and some days he's a perfect angel. I love how when I try to correct him, he acts like he has no idea what he did wrong and puts on this sad puppy dog face. I love how he tries his hardest for me each time I put the saddle on him.
2. What would you like to improve about your horse? His forward-movement. He had a poor-fitting saddle before and now he's afraid it will hurt if he stretches out. I would also like him to have a better and more consistent "whoa".
3. What style of riding do you do? Right now, we're just doing some western pleasure but we were doing English until I realized his saddle was causing him pain.
4. Does you horse have any injuries or problems? He's super thin-skinned, not sure if that's what you consider a problem but its makes spraying him a lot of work.
5. If so, are any of these problems associated with the type of work your horse does? I can't fly spray him without a huge fight so most times he's being attacked by flies as we are riding.