Let's See Those Arabians! - Page 5
   

       The Horse Forum > Horse Breeds, Breeding, and Genetics > Horse Breeds

Let's See Those Arabians!

This is a discussion on Let's See Those Arabians! within the Horse Breeds forums, part of the Horse Breeds, Breeding, and Genetics category
  • Ms twilight arabian mare

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
    01-26-2009, 11:21 PM
  #41
Started
Oh Remali - Ridge's bloodlines are here:

Ridge Arabian
Sorry if I posted already I can't remember...the cold outside froze my brain!
     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
    01-27-2009, 11:51 AM
  #42
Started
Oh my gosh, nice bloodlines, Amaal was one of my very very favorites!! And *Witez II was amazing. Nice blend of Polish and Egyptian, no wonder he is so pretty and athletic.
     
    01-27-2009, 12:20 PM
  #43
Foal
Good pictures. I enjoyed them all. Sometimes the facial concave is so severe that it makes the Arabian look bug-eyed, and many folks like that look. But I really don't, and all the the horses posted so far have beautiful faces. I love the body lines of the Arabian, especially the head and neck. Thanks for posting.
     
    01-27-2009, 04:18 PM
  #44
Foal
Beautiful horses! Do half Arabians qualify? I know zip about bloodlines. But I love arabians and I have a colt and a filly that are half arabian.
     
    01-27-2009, 04:50 PM
  #45
Foal
Here is my first horse, well pony. I got him when I was 8 I think, any how I have bought an sold him 4 times and looks like im going to be buying him back soon. Haha. He is a great kids horse, you feel like you are about to fall off he will stop. But the problem with people buying him (and I warn them) unless you know how to ride REALY well don't try to gallop him because it takes a few secounds to calm him down. But the kids never learn and will fall off and don't want to ride anymore. The other reason people sale him back to us is he love food. He lets you ride him because off food. He doesnt bond. He rather have food then people. But that's just because he was abused when I got him. He was walking bones. No fat or mousil on his body. But he's really is a sweetie. He will let you do anything with him.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DCP_3442.jpg (59.7 KB, 152 views)
File Type: jpg DCP_3459.jpg (37.7 KB, 151 views)
     
    01-27-2009, 04:51 PM
  #46
Foal
Oh and I forgot to add he is 75% arab.We have no clue what is the other 25%
     
    01-27-2009, 09:35 PM
  #47
Super Moderator
I like his pink mane. =P
     
    01-28-2009, 07:33 PM
  #48
Yearling
Here's mine!!

Onyx: 4 year old arabian Gelding

Im in the process of tracking down his papers.






Ms Twilight- 23 year old arabian mare
Her breeding- http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/ms+twilight





Dawn: 18 year old arabian mare
Radamenicks Daan- Radamenicks Daan Arabian



     
    01-28-2009, 08:51 PM
  #49
Started
OMG! Your horses are so pretty Twilight! Ms Twilight has a pedigree to die for, she is a *Barich de Washoe granddaughter?!! Holy moly! I loved that stallion, he was Spanish. And Khemo and The Egyptian Prince, Pomona Ahmen and Gulastra.....really very very nice! And Fadjur is in there too......no wonder she is so typey and exotic! She is a treasure!!!

Onyx is a doll, he has such a pretty face, looking forward to hearing more about him!
     
    01-28-2009, 08:55 PM
  #50
Foal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallaby    
I like his pink mane. =P
Haha! Thanks! These pictures were for ever ago. But I still remeber that morning before the parade it was 4 I think and I went in his stall to color his mane and tail and he could hardly care what I was doing and I jumped on his back and draped myslef across his back and I fell asleep for 10 mins. Then one of the girls came in there and woke me up. I was glad he didnt move. I would have fell straight off!!
     

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Arabians & Half-Arabians FreedomRider Horse Breeds 71 01-11-2009 03:52 PM
arabians thunderboomer Horse Breeds 32 06-26-2008 02:19 AM
Arabians barnrat Horse Breeds 44 03-02-2008 12:53 AM
Arabians in Alberta Jatt Horse Talk 5 02-06-2008 12:37 AM
arabians Tammy Horse Breeds 10 08-29-2007 05:20 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0