Originally Posted by PraireCreekFarms
hey any name thoughts? I like Penny, but I'm open to others!
I don't know if you're big on unique names or like to keep it simple, but I made a small list a while back for someone who was needing unique names...I have the origin and meaning and everything for each name. I know it's not a lot, but if you need some help hunting anything in particular down let me know! I'm a writer so I'm constantly looking up new names anyway. Anastazja
(not a very unique name but the spelling is gorgeous) - Polish for "resurrection" Zyanya
- unknown origin
for "always; forever" Kailani
- Hawaiian for "the sea and the sky" Aisling
- Gaelic for "dream; vision" Nova
- Variant of Latin name, means "exploding star" Shalott
- Based on Tennyson's romantic poem, "The Lady of Shalott" Verdandi
- Old Norse name meaning "present; that which is happening" Elysia
- Based on the Greek mythological land, this name means "lightning struck" Iskra
- Slavic for "spark" Astraia
- Greek for "starry one" Vespera
- Esperanto for "evening star"