I went to there website (selle fran) and this is what they saidin order to register him as selle francais:
- Both sire and dam are Selle Franšais.
- The sire is Selle Franšais and the dam is "factor" Selle Franšais.
- The dam is Selle Franšais and the sire is "factor" Selle Franšais.
"Factor" Selle Franšais horses must be one of the following
- Horses already registered with the French National Stud Book as "factor" Selle Franšais.
- Arab horses.
- Thoroughbred horses.
- Anglo-Arab horses.
- French Trotters who have a good level of proven competition success.
- French Trotters having two foals with a good level of proven competition success.
- Certain horses recognised as Sports Horses by the World Federation of Sports Horses (at the discretion of ANSF).
I am waiting for the owner of the stallion to email me back about what he is regestered with..