She is a tovero. She's pretty! She'd have a good chance for a pinto foal since she has more then one pinto pattern, but no guarantee. Unless she is homozygous for tobiano and no way to know w/out testing.
Yes, she is a tovero. A combination of color patterns. Do you know her parentage? What color patterns they were?
A combination of tobiano and frame (or tovero), if mated to solid colored horses, will produce about 25 percent tobianos, 25 percent frames, 25 percent tobiano/frame combinations, and 25 percent solid foals. The color production goes from 50 percent for most spotted heterozygotes to 75 percent.