1. Paints - even though I don't have any real reg. Or ring exp. With this breed, my first horse was an unreg solid paint and he taught me everything Not to do. Also, I rescued an unknown origins pony that was also likely solid paint and as ugly as he was he was the most pleasant 2 year old I've ever known.
2. Saddlebred - I rode an unshod mare that was the most entertaining and exciting thing I had ever been on!
3. NSH/HA - I kinda want to lump this with the SBs but I rode a BEAUTIFUL NSH show horse for our trainer, and again, she was an astounding and powerful ride. Everyone should get to have the experience at least once!
4. Canadian Horse - Don't know this one personally, but I like what I hear and good examples are so handsome; like a stock horse with the balance and potential carriage of a WB
5. Andalusian/Lusitano - I just adore the look of spanish horses in general and the big perlino gelding I knew was a silly, sweet, captivating boy.
* I hate to do it, but I must mention my fondness for a non-breed. Or would be breed. Or might one day be a breed breed. I'm not sure how I feel about the project, but I cannot help but notice how powerful and handsome the best examples of the Warlander are. If they ever breed those best quality combos true, Warlanders will make my list. Cause they are Pretty! Lol. ^_^*