Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sterling, Virginia, USA
1. ANY bay + cream (once) = buckskin. Doesn't matter if the bay is homozygous for agouti or heterozygous. AA + cream = buckskin. Aa + cream = buckskin.
2. EE + ee = black, bay, or brown (depending on the chetnut's agouti status). The parentage of the chestnut doesn't matter in the slightest.
3. Grey with a base coat of bay, bay dun, red dun, chestnut, grullo, or black.
4. Any double diluted cream (cremello, perlino, or smoky cream).
5. Black/bay sabino/splash/frame. This one makes absolutely no sense. If the tobiano is homozygous, all of its foals will be tobiano. And what kind of overo foal are we talking about? Frame, sabino, or splash? Combination of multiple? All three? The foal will be a bay tobiano frame/splash/sabino...
ʀ ɛ ɴ ř ,-------------
"Who rescued who?"
---------ċ ᴀ ʀ ʅ ʏ