I'm seeing tobiano, and maybe some splash (I think I see a spot on his bottom lip/chin?)
In my words-
- Tobiano runs vertically up from the legs. On the back legs it runs up and over the butt, on the front legs it runs up and over the shoulders.
- Splash looks like the horse was dipped in white paint. White legs with bottom-heavy facial markings.
- Sabino gives jagged markings, and often a "roan" border around other spots from pinto patterns
- Frame tends toward solid color on the legs, chest, butt, and topline. When you look at a frame horse from the side, it looks like the white pattern is "framed" by color.
- Overo is an umbrella term for all non-tobiano pinto patterns.