Well lets get the bad out of the way..
• Quite butt high
• Quite high withers
• Fairly small head (not a bad thing but may result in her bobbing up and down whilst cantering?)
• Quite a scoping and small hoof (probably not a problem but may not be able to ride for as long periods in her old age)
• Quite a short tail, maybe consider grading for growth?
• Nice amount of arch on the back
• Good length legs
• Beautiful shining and healthy eyes
• A lovely healthy and shining main
• Great healthy coat, looks a good length
• A nice shoulder
• Very nicely structured neck, and well in proportion to head and body + good length.
Hope this helps :)