Thanks guys :) I agree I don't think he looks 17.2 but they can be very deceptive!
There's a couple of others, let me just grab links to their pics :) Horse Deals
- nice looking mare, I'm not really a fan of her neck or how it ties in but otherwise she looks pretty nice. VERY long cannons, seems to be a TB thing. $3500 for this one. She's 6 months off the track and currently ridden by an older gent, which says a lot about her temperament (which is another important consideration, I'm a bit of a nervous rider despite how driven I am). 16.1, 5yo. Horse Deals
- another nice looking mare, but definitely not the nicest I've found. $1000 is her asking price. Unraced, 4yo, 16.1hh.
these guys don't have any confo photos but they have some education and are showing talent. They ARE more pricey though :/ Horse Deals
- only 18 months off the track but showing talent over fences, this is the only photo. That fence is probably around 3'3" or 3'4" high, I'm bad at width. They want $3500. He's 5yo, 16.1hh and only lightly raced. Horse Deals
- this guy is cute, but I don't like how he hangs his knees a little... can be tidied up with lots of grids and gymnastic work but the question is, how much improvement? He's 15.3hh, 7yo. They want $4500 for this one. Horse Deals
- I absolutely LOVE this one's jump, but I'm not into greys :/ he's also a bit much, $5000 and I don't think I'll be able to raise that much from the sale of my two. He's 11yo, 16.1hh and jumping around the 3'3" to 3'4" mark with scope to go higher. Horse Deals
- this guy only has a dressage picture and I'm not experienced enough in dressage to know if he's going well enough, but I like his height (16.1) age (6yo), and what they say they're doing with him... he is apparently jumping 3' now, I wouldn't want him jumping any higher than that at his age.
They are ALL larger horses because I like big horses, bar the one that's 15.3 and he's only on the list because I think he's cute and I like how tidy his cannons are... just wish he was a bit tidier with his knees.