IMO......Critiquing - Page 2 - The Horse Forum

 476Likes
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 169 Old 05-15-2012, 10:56 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Mid Michigan
Posts: 864
• Horses: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by katbalu View Post
For the record, I was mainly asking about conformation.
Posted via Mobile Device
You are taking something personal that was a general statement.

And again JMO.
Ripper is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 169 Old 05-15-2012, 10:56 PM
Green Broke
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Was in Ocala, Fl Now In West Union SC!
Posts: 3,175
• Horses: 1
OP why are you always so rude? I don't think I've ever seen you not post some thing rude. I mean, whats the point? You might as well have called this thread "you're all idiots" because that's basicly what you just said.

My name is now my horses on a dor not my horse sonador
myhorsesonador is offline  
post #13 of 169 Old 05-15-2012, 10:57 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Mid Michigan
Posts: 864
• Horses: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by myhorsesonador View Post
OP why are you always so rude? I don't think I've ever seen you not post some thing rude. I mean, whats the point? You might as well have called this thread "you're all idiots" because that's basicly what you just said.
Nope....

I said halter horses have to be fit.
Ripper is offline  
post #14 of 169 Old 05-15-2012, 10:58 PM
Weanling
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 718
• Horses: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripper View Post
You are taking something personal that was a general statement.

And again JMO.
No, I was clarifying. I'm not offended
Posted via Mobile Device
Ripper likes this.
katbalu is offline  
post #15 of 169 Old 05-15-2012, 10:58 PM
Green Broke
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: abilene,tx
Posts: 4,229
• Horses: 4
No not all horses are the same and not all will look the same. Yes they can ve made to look better but that doesnt mean super slimmed and muscled out.
Posted via Mobile Device
BarrelracingArabian is offline  
post #16 of 169 Old 05-15-2012, 10:58 PM
Weanling
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Montana, USA
Posts: 715
• Horses: 2
SInce when was that a rule?

Please, show me a rule in a halter show book that says that.
BubblesBlue is offline  
post #17 of 169 Old 05-15-2012, 10:59 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Mid Michigan
Posts: 864
• Horses: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblesBlue View Post
SInce when was that a rule?

Please, show me a rule book in a halter show book that says that.
LOL.....

It is posted on the gate on your way out.
Ripper is offline  
post #18 of 169 Old 05-15-2012, 11:00 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Mid Michigan
Posts: 864
• Horses: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by katbalu View Post
No, I was clarifying. I'm not offended
Posted via Mobile Device
Good to know.
Ripper is offline  
post #19 of 169 Old 05-15-2012, 11:01 PM
Weanling
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Montana, USA
Posts: 715
• Horses: 2
I want evidence then. Show me.

I see horses in local halter shows and I've been to them myself, preformed in them. I've never seen a d*mn paper which you claim is on the gate.
BubblesBlue is offline  
post #20 of 169 Old 05-15-2012, 11:01 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Mid Michigan
Posts: 864
• Horses: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarrelracingArabian View Post
No not all horses are the same and not all will look the same. Yes they can ve made to look better but that doesnt mean super slimmed and muscled out.
Posted via Mobile Device
Then we agree....

Take your best shot.

Be ready.
Ripper is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

Already have a Horse Forum account?
Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

New to the Horse Forum?
Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.



User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Old Thread Warning
This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My Drawings Need Critiquing! EmilyAndBalthamos Horse Artwork 2 02-13-2011 08:32 PM
New member--Need critiquing help with possible purchase! lovestruck Horse Riding Critique 11 12-21-2010 12:20 AM
Up for critiquing! walkergal Horse Riding Critique 0 06-23-2010 09:48 PM
Critiquing Time JustLeaveIt2Mya Horse Riding Critique 3 01-01-2010 04:50 PM
Critiquing Welcome! 0-0Dublin0-0 Horse Riding Critique 6 07-19-2008 03:23 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome