Just a little commentary on these sales videos. I hate them and when I get them I throw them out and move on to the next horse. I don't mind slow motion for a little artsy effect, but when the never show how she really moves......PFFFT gone.
I like her pedigree for halter, performance not so much. I'm a sucker for a good looking chestnut with lots of chrome and flaxen mane & tail BUT.........
1. You can't tell how she moves.
2. Can't see her legs, which always makes me suspicious
3. She isn't shown at liberty for more than a few seconds and never at full speed
4. The clip job on her face makes her nose look like it belongs on a saddlebred. (sorry)
5. That sales video is just about everything I hate about sales vids.
The CA carrier status isn't a big deal, you just make sure you always breed to a clear stallion, not hard. More important than CA status, what is her SCID status?
Keep looking at LOTS and LOTS of horses before you pick the final ONE. And Desert Horsewoman is right, don't just look at expensive sites, check out some breeders near you that aren't necessarily the ones taking out full page ads in the magazines. You can get a lot more horse for less money from the little guys.