Possible Trade.
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Horse Breeds, Breeding, and Genetics > Horse Conformation Critique

Possible Trade.

This is a discussion on Possible Trade. within the Horse Conformation Critique forums, part of the Horse Breeds, Breeding, and Genetics category

    Like Tree76Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        02-08-2012, 05:54 PM
      #1
    Banned
    Possible Trade.

    Just got the pictures of a horse I might be getting.
    I know there not the best but can you tell me how he looks...if possible.
    He is 5 yrs old.
    Attached Images
    File Type: jpg tn.jpg (69.3 KB, 356 views)
    File Type: jpg tn (1).jpg (65.2 KB, 350 views)
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        02-08-2012, 05:56 PM
      #2
    Green Broke
    If you can't afford a Vet or Farrier or decent food for the horse you already have, why would you even THINK about another!!??
         
        02-08-2012, 05:57 PM
      #3
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Delfina    
    If you can't afford a Vet or Farrier or decent food for the horse you already have, why would you even THINK about another!!??
    please DO NOT start that again.
    She will be going to a home that can get her the correct feed she needs
    And get all the vet work done.
         
        02-08-2012, 06:00 PM
      #4
    Green Broke
    Oh good, she's going to a good home

    Until you can afford to provide a horse with proper care, don't get another!! EVERY horse needs what she does, proper farrier and vet care along with good quality food, shelter and a safe pasture.

    This horse will NOT be any cheaper to properly care for so since you can't afford your current one, you cannot afford him!!
         
        02-08-2012, 06:02 PM
      #5
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Delfina    
    Oh good, she's going to a good home

    Until you can afford to provide a horse with proper care, don't get another!! EVERY horse needs what she does, proper farrier and vet care along with good quality food, shelter and a safe pasture.

    This horse will NOT be any cheaper to properly care for so since you can't afford your current one, you cannot afford him!!
    she needed feed that was 10 dollars MORE than what I pay for the same size bag now..he will be on the feed I have now.i CAN afford to get their feet done and I plan on getting him anyways.

    Now...can we please get back to the topic...can ANYONE tell me what they think of him???
         
        02-08-2012, 06:03 PM
      #6
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kaylaturner    
    please DO NOT start that again.
    She will be going to a home that can get her the correct feed she needs
    And get all the vet work done.
    These are very valid concerns.

    What happens if the horse colics or injures itself and needs emergency vet work? It's not cheap. You said before you can't/couldn't afford the farrier to come out for the filly.

    Also, please tell me that you informed the fillies new owners that she was out with a stud colt...
         
        02-08-2012, 06:06 PM
      #7
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by NdAppy    
    These are very valid concerns.

    What happens if the horse colics or injures itself and needs emergency vet work? It's not cheap. You said before you can't/couldn't afford the farrier to come out for the filly.

    Also, please tell me that you informed the fillies new owners that she was out with a stud colt...
    im not answering any of these questions.
    PLEASE stick to the topic!!!!!!
         
        02-08-2012, 06:09 PM
      #8
    Trained
    I take that as a no then. Nice lack of responsibility there. I hope for her sake and the new owner's sake she isn't bred.


    What breed is the gelding supposed to be? He's butt high. Need better/clearer pics though....
         
        02-08-2012, 06:11 PM
      #9
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by NdAppy    
    I take that as a no then. Nice lack of responsibility there. I hope for her sake and the new owner's sake she isn't bred.


    What breed is the gelding supposed to be? He's butt high. Need better/clearer pics though....
    i didnt answer because I don't want this to turn out like all my other threads.
    I just wanted answers about this guy and no one wants to help.

    Im not sure what breed he is and I've asked for better pictures
         
        02-08-2012, 06:13 PM
      #10
    Trained
    Kayla, please listen to me.
    You and your horses are going to be SO MUCH better off if you sell or re-home them. I cannot believe the stress and pressure you are under worrying about their welfare and your current situation. Please get out of horses for a while, save up, and build a better life and situation to keep horses in. You and they will be so much better off.
    Getting a gelding right now to keep with a stud in barb wire fencing is a disaster waiting to happen. I am not trying to be rude or hurtful. Only trying to help.

    Please people lets just leave it at that.
    farley, Annanoel, Prinella and 3 others like this.
         

    Quick Reply
    Please help keep the Horse Forum enjoyable by reporting rude posts.
    Message:
    Options

    Register Now

    In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

    Already have a Horse Forum account?
    Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

    New to the Horse Forum?
    Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.

    User Name:
    Password
    Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
    Password:
    Confirm Password:
    Email Address
    Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
    Email Address:

    Log-in

    Human Verification

    In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


    Old Thread Warning
    This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Would you trade one for the other? corinowalk Horse Riding Critique 8 05-13-2010 06:58 PM
    Looking to trade centrestableswendy Tack and Equipment Classifieds 2 01-21-2010 02:41 PM
    WTB or TRADE harhaijaka Tack and Equipment Classifieds 0 01-11-2010 11:38 AM
    Trade is a trade? MrsCSJestis Horse Law 12 08-28-2009 07:36 AM
    Trade? Gingerrrrr Tack and Equipment Classifieds 16 11-04-2008 11:15 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:20 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0