So I have a 15' show saddle I don't use and decided to put it good ol craigslist for sale or trade. Well a lady replied back with a coming 5 month old solid bay appaloosa colt that she was going to sell but saw my ad and wants to trade me for it.
Now im horseless at the moment cause I had sold my mare due to us just not bonding much. Im a "gelding girl" as most would say and thought id try a mare... And didnt mesh well with her. I was going to look for a gelding or colt a little bit later in the year or possibly next year when tax refunds came. But...... I don't know if im just ga-ga over him or what, he seems too good to pass up. Should I, or should I not?