With Indie's passing, I'm wondering if I need to get back into riding sooner rather than later. I feel as though a new horse in the spring will help the healing process and give me something to focus on.. although I'm going to wait and see.
This was the only horse who caught my eye, and I'm hoping that she may still be available in the spring if and when I think I'm ready to put my time and effort into another horse. I'm only scared that I won't be able to love a horse as much as Indie, but I'm hoping after a few months, I'll be ready.
She's a three year old, will be four in March. She's had nine starts, although apparently she's going to have another race in four days. She's listed for $500 on Canter, so with shipping to New Brunswick.. I think the price would still be under $2000.
I'm getting my mom to order me "Beyond the Track" for Christmas just so I can have my research done. I'll also have the help of my instructor as I need it.
ETA: I'd be using her for dressage and jumping, if everything pans out in the end... but jumping of course will not be happening until she's at least five.