I have a few pictures and descriptions of several yearlings I would like to train for WP. Based on their conformation, which do you think would be best suited for WP and which has the typical 'show' look. ( I have shown WP a lot before but don't know much about looking for prospects!) I realize that it is difficult to judge how a young horse will turn out. I owuld be planning on showing in APHA and possibly AQUA ( with some of the double registered ones) and using the yearling asa 4H project. Also please judge which looks like it has the conformation required for naturally slow gaits and low headset. These are the only pictures I could find. Thanks for the help! Please list horses in order of suitability. Thanks so much guys!!
(Zippin Rock is by Zippo Pine Bar)
Names listed first.
Oh, and if you know any info about any of the sires I would love that too!
1. Beyond a Shadow (2012) APHA gelding by Zippin Rock ( 1rst two photos)
2. In the Fast Lane (2012) APHA/AQUA gelding by Sudden Instinct
3.Shes Zipped (2012) AQUA filly by Zippin Rock
4. A Magical Zipper (2012) APHA gelding by The Texas Connection ( Info on this one especially)
5. A Safe Bet ( 2012) APHA gelding by Bet Your CHip (out of ZIps CHocolate Chip)
6. Fantastically ZIpped (2012) APHA filly by Mr Zip O Rock ( 7th and 8th photo)
7. More Than Gold (2012) APHA/AQUA filly by Mr. Zip O Rock
8. Lotza Good Looks (2012) APHA gelding by ALotta Charisma ( his long back scares me)
Let me know what you think! Please list :)