DEADLINE: Saturday, November 13
I will not judge any pictures that come after the deadline, and please avoid posting pictures after the deadline.
Prettiest Horse by Breed/Type
1. Quarter Horse
2. Paint Horse
Best Horse by Gender/Age
Shows (*Turned out means presentable for the show ring)
16. Best Turned Out Halter Horse
17. Best Turned Out Western Horse
18. Best Turned Out English Horse
19. Best Costumed Horse
20. Nicest Trophy won in a horse competition
21. Nicest 1st place Ribbon
22. Nicest 2nd place Ribbon
23. Nicest 3rd place Ribbon
24. Nicest Merit/Participation Ribbon
25. Best Saddle Trophy
26. Best other Award (NO ribbons in this class please)
27. Best dressed Western Rider
28. Best dressed English Rider
Art and Picture Edits
29. Best Drawing, Painting, or sketch of a Horse
30. Best Sculpture of a Horse
31. Best Black and White Picture of a Horse
32. Most fitting saying with a horse picture (the words MUST be edited in the picture)
33. The Best overall Picture of a Horse edit
Fun Horse Pictures
34. Coolest Horse in a Pasture Picture
35. Coolest Horse in an Arena Picture
36. Best Horse in a barn/stall Picture
37. Best "Between the ears" pictures (The best view while riding and MUST include the horses ears)
38. Prettiest Trail Picture (Ears do not need to be visible in this picture)
39. Best Bucking, Rearing, or Kicking with a Rider picture
40. Best Bucking, Rearing, or Kicking without a Rider picture
41. Most adorable Horse with Child Picture
42. Most Adorable Horse with animal (Can't be a horse) Picture
43. Best Horse buddies Picture (ONLY 2 horses in the photo)
44. Best Horse Herd Buddies (MORE than 2 horses)
Fun Other Pictures
45. Cutest Dog
46. Cutest Cat
47. Cutest "Other" Equine (zebras, donkeys, mules, etc.)
48. Cutest Cow
49. Best Barn Animal Picture
For these classes, not only will you need a picture, but 3-10 sentences answering the question that follows the class name. You will be judged mainly on your answer, the picture is only a illustraion to your answer. Pictures submitted to classes 50-53 without an answer the the questions will NOT be judged.
50. Best Favorite Picture (Why is this your favorite picture?)
51. Best Favorite Horse (Why is this your favorite horse?)
52. Best Show Picture (What did you place in the class pictured and why is this your best show picture?)
53. Best First Horse (How did you feel bringing your first horse home?)
-Limit 2 pictures per class, per person. If more than two pictures are entered, the first two in in order will be judged.
-All pictures must have a horse in them EXCEPT classes 20-28 and 45-49
-Specific rules for particular classes are written next to the class. Any entries that do not follow these rules will not be judged.
-Judging will begin Sunday November 14
-Classes will be judged to fifth place (Number of entries allowing me to do so)
-Winners of classes will recieve bragging rights and a smiley face.
Have fun and Good luck!!!
Let the postings begin!!!!