There haven't been that many new photo contests lately, and some have been a bit closed off to some people (for example a snow photo contest or a contest for pintos etc etc) so I thought i'd try and come up with a new one for people like me who love an excuse to show of their photos.
I've never done a contest before so bear with me and feel free to tell me if it's rubbish, I can take it.
I'm trying to be imaginitive and think up some original classes, so here are the categories you can enter:
1. The seasons! Photos of your horse(s) that you think represent one of each of the seasons; spring, summer autumn and winter. (you can enter for just one of the seasons, or all if you wish)
2. Best herd photo: A photo containing three or more horses, that you think represents your little herd.
3. Funniest horse face: got a picture of your horse pulling a funny face? The one that makes me lol the hardest will win.
4. Most colour co-ordinated. I've heard that a lot of you like to colour co-ordinate your horses. Let's see the proof!
5. Cutest head shot: above the withers only please....lets see some sweet lookin' faces!
6. Most unusual. If you have a photo of your horse looking/doing something strange, this is the class for it.
Rules: One photo per horse per class. You can enter multiple horses in each class, but please use only one photo of each. If you post more than one pic of the same horse for the same class I will only use the first image. Other then that, photos can be of the horse alone or may contain people.
The photos must be yours, no internet photos please.
Deadline is two weeks from today (April 9th)
I don't really have anything to give as prizes, but I may be able to do a sketch for each of the winners if they so wish.
Show us what you got and have fun doing it! Good luck!