Originally Posted by SamboStar
One thing you can do - I did it - is go into the "User CP" and under "Networking" click on "Pictures and Albums", then click on "Add Album", the you can upload a picture from your computer. If I missed something, please let me know!
Oh, a siggy (or signature) is something you can set in your profile...explore the User CP and you'll find it. An avatar is the picture that shows up under your username when you post on a thread. Look at the pictures on the other poster's posts...that's what it looks like/what and avatar is. Hope this helps!!
You can also add it as an attachment to a post.
1. Click on the paper clip icon that is at the top of the screen where you post replys
2. Click on "chose file" where you can insert a photo from your computer
3. Click "upload" it takes a few seconds depending on your internet speed.
4. When the upload is complete it will show below.
5. Close that window and then I usually hit "preview post" to make sure it made it and add any text I want to.