Halloween Costum Contest - Closing Date October 30th!
Be Sure to Read the rules or your photo will not be judged.
*The horse is the Star!*
*Winner will be announced No later than November 1st*
*Prize, glory of having the best horse in costume*
1. Only one Photo and One Entry per member, if you post more than one photo or one entry, then you photos will not be judged due to not knowing which one to judge.
2. Entry is Due October 30th, any entry entered after the 30th will not be judged. I will check the dates on the post to know if your entry was entered before October 31st.
3. Must be a horse you ride, lease, or own. It's not fair to take credit for someone else's work.
4. Photo can be from the past, but the quality, color, and details of the photo must be clear and bright for judging.
5. Horse must be in costume either as part of a combo with rider, or theme. The horse is the star. You don't have to actually put something on the horse to cover them up entirely like clothing. Horses that are themselves cannot be judged.
6. Photos must be posted under this thread, if you send me a photo, it cannot be judged.
7. BE CREATIVE! A horse that has something like just a feather in their hair is a lack of creativity.
8. Name what the Theme or Costume is in your post. Also, please list the horse's name as they need recognition for their efforts.