Horse ART Contest - Close Date May/12/2013
I have never posted a contest here before so I'm not sure how many responses I'll end up getting, but I encourage you to enter, perhaps just to show others your work!
The forum is full of wonderful horse art and I figure it's time to have a fun contest! I am an equine artist using pencil and I have dabbled in acrylics as well. I will be the only judge for this contest so I will need to limit the number of entries incase it gets out of hand!
PLEASE READ Guidelines before submitting your entry:
1. Entries MUST be the original work of the artist entering, please be respectful!
2. Any traditional art medium (examples: pencil, charcoal, pastels, acrylics, oil paints, ink, etc). Each are then split into different categories as listed below.
3. Maximum of only 2 entries per category per person. So choose your best work!
4. Please remember! Blurry, small, or cluttered images are hard to judge!
Categories are as follows:
1. Black/White Drawings (mediums: pencil, charcoal, ink, etc.)
2. Coloured Drawings (mediums: pastels, coloured pencil, coloured ink, etc.)
3. Paintings (mediums: acrylic, oil, watercolour, etc.)
Please be respectful to others! Art of all levels are welcome so show everyone what you can do!!
Contest will be open for 1 month, closing date is May 12. Entries welcome starting now!
I'm a little unsure about what to offer as a prize so I put some options on the poll, so answer with what you think is best!