1. If I told you my horse was a "daisy cutter", I would mean :
Horse drags its feet...?
2. Your friend describes a horse as having a "parrot-mouth". What does she mean?
It has an overbite
3. My horse "brushes". What does this mean?
I'm just going to take a wild guess and say it hits the poles when it jumps?
4. A horse at my barn has trouble with dressage because he has a "ewe neck". What is his problem?
Poor muscling in the neck making it look kinda skinny and unattractive.
5. What would I mean if I said a horse had a "roman nose"?
It has a convex face/nose
6. My friends horse over-reaches. What does that mean?
the back hooves clip the front hooves...
7. A horse is said to have a "coffin head". What is a coffin head?
large, unattractive head.
8. What does it mean if a horse is "pigeon-toed"?
the toes point inward.
9. My friend went to look at a horse, but he couldn't buy it because it had a "roach-back". What was the problem with the horse?
The horse's back curved upward.. hard to describe... Opposite of swaybacked?!.. I know what it looks like just can't describe it...
10. What is "cow-hocked"?
When the legs sickle inward, so they would look like )( from the back.