Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Northern California
Time for a New Contest
I have been looking out for new contests and since it seems no one wants to hold one, I figured I will. So here it is.
1. Only two pictures per class.
2. Photo can be of any horse that YOU have taken. You do not have to own the horse, you just have to have taken the picture OR you have to be in the picture.
3. The "For Fun" Classes will not be judged.
4. Contest ends April 30th at 12:00 NOON
AT THE SHOWS: These pictures will have been taken at horse shows.
1. English Pleasure/Hunter Under Saddle
2. Western Pleasure
3. Working Ranch Horse
5. Hunter Over Fences/Jumping
6. Dressage, Saddleseat, Side Saddle
7. Eventing and Endurance
AT HOME: These pictures will have been taken while riding not at shows
4. Trail Riding
AT THE BARN: These pictures will have been taken at the barn
2. Eye Shot
3. Nicest Halter (show off those neat halters)
4. Nicest Tack (show off your best gear)
5. Confirmation/Nicest Horse
6. Cleanest Horse
7. Dirtiest Horse
8. Best Friends (between horses and other animals, including other horses)
9. Best Hug/Kiss (between horses and people)
10. Best Barn Animal (pictures of other animals in the barn)
11. Longest Mane
12: Longest Tale
13: Neatest mane/tale braid
FOR FUN: These do no have to be pictures and will not be judged.
1. Tell me the ONE thing that you love the most about horses. The challenge will be to keep it to only ONE thing.
2. What would you name a horse that is a blood bay with four high white socks, large blaze with milk lip and one blue eye. Gelding, 15.3hh. Give me a barn name and a show name.
So there you have it. A brand new contest with something for everyone.
"Horses are the best medicine for the soul"