Cleaning up the white spots :/ - Page 2
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Keeping and Caring for Horses > Horse Grooming

Cleaning up the white spots :/

This is a discussion on Cleaning up the white spots :/ within the Horse Grooming forums, part of the Keeping and Caring for Horses category

    Like Tree10Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        02-22-2013, 10:07 PM
      #11
    Yearling
    Baby powder worked wonders for me when my pinto decided that he didn't want his legs to be clean on the morning of show.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    FaydesMom likes this.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        02-22-2013, 10:30 PM
      #12
    Weanling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by xxdanioo    
    Ya anything with blueing is great. I haven't tried much yet, but this year I'll be looking for something. At shows he goes to bed in a blanket, wraps, and a slinky. So far that keeps him mostly clean at the show after his bath!
    I always wanted to try to figure out how to make "onesies" for my horses. You know, those one piece, head to toe outfits for newborn kids? Wouldn't that be a wonderful invention for horses? Hmmm...now that I don't show anymore I really should look into making something like that, I could be a millionaire!!

    xxdanioo likes this.
         
        02-23-2013, 11:20 AM
      #13
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FaydesMom    
    I always wanted to try to figure out how to make "onesies" for my horses. You know, those one piece, head to toe outfits for newborn kids? Wouldn't that be a wonderful invention for horses? Hmmm...now that I don't show anymore I really should look into making something like that, I could be a millionaire!!

    haha omg that would be amazing! A nice lycra onsie!
         
        02-23-2013, 12:06 PM
      #14
    Weanling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by xxdanioo    
    haha omg that would be amazing! A nice lycra onsie!

    Actually, they already have those. But they are compression suits for racehorses. Rather pricey
    Attached Images
    File Type: jpg untitled.jpg (15.3 KB, 28 views)
    xxdanioo and FaydesMom like this.
         
        02-25-2013, 12:05 AM
      #15
    Weanling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by redpony    
    Actually, they already have those. But they are compression suits for racehorses. Rather pricey

    I bet that's a bitch to put on
         
        02-25-2013, 03:16 AM
      #16
    Weanling
    Baby powder! Or this stuff:
    Cowboy Magic Green Spot Remover 32oz/946ml | STS9620 | Greenhawk

    I've got one pony that's all grey, and my younger mare has stockings on her hinds so lots of "whitening" for me.
         
        02-25-2013, 12:06 PM
      #17
    Foal
    Diluted alcohol. 2 parts water, one part alcohol. Works like a charm!
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    White Spots? jax280 Horse Health 11 08-11-2012 10:37 AM
    White spots on eye. Peppy Barrel Racing Horse Health 11 05-01-2012 04:02 PM
    Getting Rid of White Spots? LoveHaflingers Horse Grooming 17 04-27-2012 10:30 AM
    White Spots and wrinkling at withers horsegirl921 Horse Training 10 07-15-2011 10:02 AM
    white spots on heel sempre_cantando Horse Health 8 06-24-2008 01:58 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:01 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0