I just wanted to share a few things I found this month that I was super excited about:
1. Unscented baby wipes to clean out Frida's runny barn nose and around her eyes.
2. Disposable Horse Shave razors - Frida had the whiskers of a 100 year old man, now she's got a close shave.
3. Baby Oil - burr remover, hoof conditioner, any more areas you like to use this on?
4. Cornstarch- whitened those socks!
5. Microfiber clothes- removed the shedded white hairs from all the sections of black hair she has on her body.
Now I have a few Questions
1. What do you use for cloths? I used to just rip up old towels, but that's not really working for me so well.
2. Any ideas for removing manure stains without using water or getting the stain wet?