Does this horse have dandruff on his Mane/Tail?
If your answer is yes, than you probably have tried everything to get rid of it.
Well I have your solution right here and its very economical.
- Wash your horse's Mane or Tail with your choice of Shampoo/Conditioner.
- Comb your horse's Mane/Tail after they completly dry.
- Grab a empty spray bottle and a bottle of white vinegar.
- Fill the empty spray bottle with warm water halfway full, after this fill the rest of the bottle with white vinegar.
- Shake the bottle for 1 minute.
- Spray the vinegar/water on the areas on your horse's Mane/Tail that are affected by dandruff.
- After spraying, towel dry the areas with a cloth (leaving the tail damp so that the vinegar/water can soak it) and comb again.
- Repeat steps 2-7 for 2 weeks or until the dandruff is gone.
I have a mare with a black colored tail, in which dandruff occurs all of the time, until I tried this. Its a huge difference in the way it looks.