If you want to share how you do,or just look at others,feel free to post and view!!! :)
After I school my horse or lunge in the morning:
1. Make sure my horse is groomed, watered, braids are still in.
2. Put in my fake tail, and apply any other "cosmetic" needs to my horse.
3. Do my hair and makeup (and others if they need help
4. Make sure all my tack is clean with no dust or whatever on them (including boots, bridle, saddle, etc)
5. Wait until its almost time for my classes
6. Tack up my horse
7. Get dressed, beautified, etc
8. Check over my horse (make sure girth is tight, no shavings in his tail, mane or body, and make sure he's not dirty)
9. Put my bridle on
10. Wipe off my boots
11. Get on!
Oh and always check to make sure my horse is sound and happy, and I always make sure I went to the bathroom and drank water and had some food