How to French Braid a Horse's Mane :)
In this post, I'm going to tell you how to french braid a horse's mane.
What You Will Need:
The horse's mane (at least 5 or 6 inches long, the longer the better)
A mane comb
A spray bottle filled with water
Rubber bands/braiding bands
1. Tie up horse
2. give a haynet (optional)
3. spray mane with water
4. comb out
5. Take a small section of hair at the top of the mane (by the poll)
6. separate into three strands
7. begin braiding (braid over 2 or 3 times, just so that it stays in. BE SURE to leave a lot of hair at the bottom.)
8. take a small strand of hair from the next part of the mane and add it to the strand closest to it
9. braid new strand into the braid
10. repeat steps 9 and 10 until you are at the end of the mane
11. tie the end with a band, then add ribbon if desired.
I might repost this with pictures if I can get some... good luck!