I've had Sam since he was born and he's now 10 months old. We have a very good relationship.
- He talks to me everytime he see's me, no matter if he's in the barn or in the pasture.
- He gives me kisses.
- I know that he's going to try to get me to itch his but everytime he see's me.
- If he's laying down, he likes me to rub his belly or lay down with him and we take naps together.
- I know that everytime I water him, he's going to try to give me a bath by dumping the bucket TOWARDS me.
- He pees in his hay and sleeps in it (nasty little colt)
- If he gets caught up, stuck, or what have you, he doesn't panic, he lays there and lets me help him (a lot of horses thrash around)
- I don't have to hold him to lead him, he follows me faithfully at my shoulder.
- His ticklish spots are between his back legs on the inside of this thighs, the insides of his ears, and of course, his butt lol
- When I'm brushing him, he'll steel a brush and brush his toes
- He doesn't care what I do to him, I desensitize him with bags, ropes, saddle pads etc., and he just stands there.
- He will try to steal the tools out of our farrier's belt
- He likes to steal my mountain dew bottles and drink them haha
I dunno, he's just my baby. He acts up with other people and will try to bite or kick them, but with me he's an angel. I can put a 3 year old on his back and lead them around and he's perfect. As soon as my grandma or grandpa try to lead him, he'll try biting them. (I know, naughty naughty)
I haven't had Koti for very long, only a few weeks. But she already talks to me everytime she sees me and would rather be with me than the other horses. I still have to get to know her to know her quirks and stuff. Although, her stall is next to the grain room, and she will shut the door to the grain room with you in there and then turn around as if it wasn't her. Guess she has a little humor
The first picture is Sam