Mud bug/mug cream for faces?

       The Horse Forum > Keeping and Caring for Horses > Horse Grooming

Mud bug/mug cream for faces?

This is a discussion on Mud bug/mug cream for faces? within the Horse Grooming forums, part of the Keeping and Caring for Horses category
  • Mud Balm Face Shield
  • Mug balm or harses

LinkBack Thread Tools
    09-05-2011, 07:06 PM
Question Mud bug/mug cream for faces?

A friend of mine went to a local show a few weekends ago, and she picked up a bottle of cream (white in color) that is for light wound care, but it also has some spf 15 in it, and fly protection. And I could swear it was called Mud Bug or Mud Mug Mane Tamer or something like that, but I am failing at my google skills. Has anyone ever heard of a product with that sort of title? I *know* it has Mud in the title.

TIA! (New to the forum!)
Sponsored Links
    09-06-2011, 11:36 PM
If any one wants to know, its called Mug Balm Face Shield.

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cream + Black = ? NY Nickers Horse Colors and Genetics 4 03-06-2011 01:59 AM
keeping a cream horse cream momo3boys Horse Grooming 4 10-15-2010 05:14 PM
Udder Cream Oakley Eastern Miss Horse Health 4 09-16-2010 03:44 PM
Chocolate vs Ice Cream Jehanzeb General Off Topic Discussion 19 11-08-2008 06:53 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0