I don't spray lysol around my kitchen, or on my childrens toys, they put those things in thier mouths. I clean my house with good ol fashioned soap, bleach, water (lemon juice is great too lol) I also use peroxide to disinfect my counters, I then wipe clean with a damp cloth to get peroxide off the counters, it's also very safe. As for my kids toys they get soaked in dish soap for 5 min and scrubbed then rinsed with warm water.
Lysol is toxic no matter how you look at it, here is what the company tells you to do with thier wipes and how to use them:
To disinfect hard non-porous, non-food contact surface: To Clean / Remove Allergens:
To Sanitize / Disinfect:
- Use fresh wipe on surface.
- Repeat for stubborn stains.
- Pre-clean surface.
- Use enough fresh wipes to thoroughly wet surface.
- Allow to remain wet for 30 seconds.
For surfaces that come in contact with food:
- Allow to remain wet for 10 minutes.
- Allow surface to air dry. Toss dirty wipe away.
To Prevent the Growth of Mold and Mildew and their odors:
- Use only on hard non-porous surfaces and rinse thoroughly with water.
- Pre-clean hard, non-porous surfaces.
- Wipe surface and allow to remain wet for 10 minutes.
- Allow surface to air dry. Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears.
I seem to have gotten your hackles all up, it was not intended that way. I see you were serious about using the product on your animal, I do beleive you love your animals and family, just letting you know that it is toxic.
I read absolutly everything I get my hands on, there's too much junk out there these days we all havto be careful what we buy and how we use it. The companies that make these things don't care about the consumer, all they care about is the bottom line and if they made thier quarter's quota.