I thought it would be fun and helpful to share some grooming tips you've learned over the years. What's good, what's bad.
Here's some I've learned...
- MTG is awesome!! My tb has the worst tail and MTG has really helped it fill out and grow.
- Using baby wipes around a horses face really gets it clean and the add some show sheen for some extra shine.
- Also, baby wipes are good in the winter for getting off the excess dust when it's impossible to give your horse a bath.
- I've found that brushes the have natural bristles work MUCH better than the ones with synthetic bristles.
- When I used to ride a white horse I used mouthwash to get the stains out.
- Mane N' Tail detangler works really well it gets almost any tangle out and leaves a nice shine afterwards.
That's all I can think of right now but I'd love to hear what tricks you guys use.