1. I love my shop vac for dusty horses!!!! Curry and vac!
2. I also second the blow dryer!
3. I use ivory soap for body wash.... it is cheap and very gentle.
4. I use a loofa instead of a sponge.. it hangs on stuff and comes in a ton of colors so you know which one you've used for what.
5. For lintiment I mix mint extract and tea tree oil with water.. it helps fight dry skin and fungus too!
6. I take a sanding block to the hooves before applying oil it seems to absorb better.
I think thats it for now..