2 soft brush
1 face brush
2 those brushes with the knobs on the tips
HORSE HAIR lol I was saving it
Slick n easy block
Conditioner spray mane tail
Comb for braids
Hmm.....i think that's about it....
Slick'n'easy block (my all time favourite piece of kit I love it lots!)
Human hairbrush (I find it works great on tails)
A couple of combs I think mane combs
Ahhh geez I have so much stuff I had to get a bigger bag.
- One soft brush.
- Two hard brushes, different stiffness'.
- One (wrecked) soft brush (that we use to apply some cream).
- Wrecked tail brush (doesn't work).
- Mane and tail comb.
- Rubber curry comb.
- Metal curry comb.
- Two sponges, it was three but my friends dog ate one. :@
- Two hoof picks.
- A sweat scraper.
- Fly repellent.
- 'No-Knots' A mane and tail spray that removes knots!
And that's about all for my grooming box.
My first aid box and such is a whole nothing lonnng list! Haha.