Here are a few of mine...
- baby wipes are great for getting some of the dust off
- blankets are extrememly helpful for keeping a horse dry and/or sort of mud free
- useing brushes with the natural bristles instead of synthetic really makes a HUGE difference, it picks up the dirt and dust much better
- try to regularly groom your horse so the mud and dirt don't keep adding on
- a cooler is great for after those hard rides when your horse is sweaty and your can't hose him off
That's all I can think of now but would love to hear your tips.